Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Look Blog

Well, I splurged and hired a web designer to spruce up the blog. (read asked Nina to look at it for 20 minutes)  I think she did a nice job fancying up the place.  At any rate, the Scooter Night next Sunday the 24th of June is still happening at the Midtown Sports Bar and Grill in Avoca, or Dupont whichever it is.  It is near the airport where Damon's used to be.  I hope anyone reading this will stop by and have a beverage.  I'll be there, as well as some of the Scooterists from Luzerne county.   I am looking forward to establishing something like this going forward.

I will be out and about this Father's Day.  I am going to go for a ride this afternoon before the golf and NBA evening.  I hope to see others out today and if you are going out let me know.


No comments: